AC Maintenance in Duluth, Hermantown, Two Harbors, MN and Surrounding Areas
Purchasing an A/C system is a major investment and even though your system was properly installed, it will need on-going maintenance checks to catch minor component and outside environmental issues before it leads to breakdowns of major components. We have experienced tune-up technicians that will thoroughly check your system and ensure it is ready for another hot summer.
Some of the issues we see with A/C systems.
- Dirty inside A/C coils (will restrict cooling output and lead to higher electric bills)
- Dirty exterior condenser coils (can also restrict cooling output and lead to higher electric bills)
- Plugged condensate or drain pan (can cause water damage to furnace and electrical coils)
- Weak compressor contactors or coils (may lead to premature compressor failure)
- Low or no refrigerant (may lead to higher electric bill and cause damage to compressor)
- Mice or rodent nests inside outdoor condenser (may lead to chewed wires or electrical ground outs)
Most of the above issues can be caught on the tune-up inspection and alleviated before they cause premature failure to major operation components. We offer full service tune-up and inspections to ensure you’re A/C equipment is operating at its peak performance.
Preferred Customer Plan
For your peace of mind, we are offering a Preferred Customer Plan that:
- Includes a annual tune up and inspection of your primary heater or cooling equipment
- Up to 15% savings with heating, cooling or plumbing repairs.
- Reduced dispatch fee for service calls during regular business hours M-F for locations within 30 miles of the shop.
- Priority service for emergency calls.