ASP is an authority on heat pumps in Duluth, MN, ready to provide you with comprehensive heat pump service that keeps your unit functional, reliable and efficient throughout every season. We’ll make sure it delivers warm, cozy air in the winter months and refreshing, cool air during the summer. Best of all, we’ll make sure it does it efficiently, so you can keep your heating and cooling costs low and controlled.
Not every HVAC service provider is able to work on heat pumps, which makes it important to call us first. Our team is staffed with experienced heat pump technicians who understand how these systems work, what type of maintenance they need and how to service them to the fullest.
Routine Heat Pump Maintenance
The best heat pump service is proactive service. The more you can do to keep your pump working efficiently, the better it will serve your needs. Let our technicians do this by keeping your system on a steadfast service schedule that includes all the following:
- Inspect all ducts, filters, blower and indoor coils
- Check for and repair any duct leakage or damage
- Check for appropriate airflow
- Check for any refrigerant leaks and correct the refrigerant charge
- Inspect and tighten all electrical terminals
- Inspect and service motors and belts where needed
- Check communication with the thermostat for both hot/cold
Even cleaning debris from outside of the unit or trimming back foliage can go a long way in keeping the function of your pump as efficient as it can be. Let us handle all the small tasks, as well as the essentials like filter replacement, to keep your heat pump in its best condition.
Heat Pump Repairs
Has your heat pump stopped working? Our heat pump technicians are experts at getting to the bottom of problems and restoring function to your unit. We’re on call to help homeowners throughout Duluth, MN, ready to solve problems big and small. Call us right away if:
- Your unit doesn’t turn on or doesn’t run at a scheduled temperature
- Your unit blows warm air when it should be cool, or vice versa
- There’s limited airflow blowing into your home or inefficient flow
- Your unit starts and stops frequently over a short period of time
- Your heat pump won’t stop running until you manually turn it off
These problems and more can have a variety of causes behind them, so it’s important to let our experienced team troubleshoot and deliver the right heat pump service. We won’t waste any time in getting to the bottom of things, so you can get back to enjoying the warm or cool air you deserve throughout your home.
Stay Comfortable All Year Round
One of the biggest benefits of a pump is that it’s your solution to conditioned air all year round. For warm air in the winter and cool air all summer long in Duluth, MN, call ASP to have your heat pump serviced and maintained. Reach us today at 218-724-4412 to schedule an appointment and know that your system is in good hands with our careful, attentive team.