- Annual tune up and inspection of your primary heating or cooling equipment
- Up to 15% savings with heating, cooling, or plumbing repairs!
- Your get moved to the front of the line with emergency service needs!
- No dispatch fee for service calls during regular business hours M-F for locations within 30 miles of Summit shop!
- No overtime fees until 9 PM! Overtime fees only apply from 9 p.m. – 7 a.m. for emergency service Monday through Saturday(excluding Holidays)
- Free analysis and discounts on indoor air quality items (humidifiers, UV lights, air filtration, etc.)
- All for the very affordable price of $9.99/month!
1 year free membership is included with a Summit replacement or new installation of your primary heating or cooling equipment!
A Preferred Customer Plan membership is essentially a Service Agreement which includes tuneup and maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment annually or bi-annually depending on your system and service needs.
Recognize all the benefits of the Preferred Customer Plan membership with discounts, waived dispatch and overtime fees (see details above), prompt heating, cooling and plumbing services for peace of mind and comfort in your home!
Summit Professional Heating, Cooling and Plumbing has been providing services with care to residential homes for over 15 years! Our trained technicians have worked on many various types of heating, cooling and plumbing systems and equipment in homes throughout the Northland. With rising energy costs and ever advancing technologies in heating and air conditioning system efficiencies, we offer recommendations with expertise based on the latest and greatest available equipment and products.
With a Preferred Customer Plan membership, you can rest assured your home Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing systems will operate at the best possible performance year after year, breakdowns and costly repairs will be reduced, and save on your home energy costs! Studies have shown that regular tuneups and maintenance on residential HVAC systems pay back more than the cost of the annual tuneups in energy savings alone!
Summit Professional Heating, Cooling and Plumbing also provides services and maintenance for commercial buildings. Please contact us at 218-728-9965 or request an estimate here on the website by clicking the Request an Estimate button to set up an appointment for Summit to look at how they can provide the best services for your business and properties.