Offering full service Heating and Cooling, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning and HVAC services in Two Harbors, MN and Surround Areas.
COMING in APRIL 2020: Electrical services.
- Two Harbors, MM
- Beaver Bay, MN
- Silver Bay, MN
- Knife River, MN
- French River, MN
- York, MN
COMMITTED TO PROMPT & RELIABLE SERVICE
Your Local Heating & Plumbing Expert.
Inside every home or business is a complex plumbing system that powers the appliances and fixtures we rely on every day. Although we often take them for granted, our showers, toilets, sinks, and pipes help us perform the routine tasks that keep us clean, healthy and happy. These fixtures must be kept in pristine condition in order to function properly and efficiently. When you encounter problems with your plumbing system or need to install new equipment, count on the plumbers at ASP for quality workmanship and friendly customer service.
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES FOR ANY PROPERTY
Our team is equipped to handle any residential or commercial project, from small repairs to new construction. We maintain high standards to ensure that you only receive quality services and trusted products from leading manufacturers.
ASP PLUMBING CAN REPAIR, INSTALL, AND MAINTAIN:
- Faucets, sinks, toilets, showers, and other fixtures
- Water, sewer, and gas lines
- Water heaters
Whether your job involves leak detection, a tricky pipe rerouting, water heater installation, sump pump or water softener replacement, or even a whole-system redesign, no project is complete until you are completely satisfied. You can count on us to get the job done right the first time and leave you with a reliable, long-lasting plumbing system.
PROFESSIONAL DRAIN CLEANING
RESIDENTIAL DRAIN SERVICES
Whether your drains have been draining slowly or have completely stopped up, ASP can provide the expert drain cleaning service you need to handle any type of clogs. We are equipped to handle clogs caused by hair, food, grease, minerals, sediments, root infiltration in sewer lines, foreign objects, and other substances.
If it’s time to get your drains professionally cleaned, contact ASP.
Sometimes the source of a clog is easily detected. In other situations, a more extensive investigation may be needed to locate the cause. At ASP Plumbing, we use video camera inspection equipment to find problems such as blockages, broken pipes, corrosion, leaking joints, offset pipe connections, and root infiltration.
DRAIN CLEANING METHODS
Each type of clog is unique. Our experts use a variety of advanced tools and equipment to solve problems with your drains. We start by determining the source of the problem and selecting the best repair option, whether that’s opening clogged or slow lines, cleaning grease traps, or replacing damaged pipes.
WE CLEAN DRAINS AND RESTORE FUNCTIONALITY USING THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
- Main line cleaning:The main line leading away from your property may become clogged by foreign objects, root invasion, sediment buildup, or a collapsed pipe. We assess and repair or replace broken lines.
- Root cutting:Root intrusion is most common in older drain lines. Roots can cause structural damage, leading to sewer leaks and collapsed drains. Our Duluth plumbers are equipped to cut away roots and replace damaged pipe when needed.
- Snaking:Cable snakes are a cost-effective solution for clearing blockages without the damage that may result from chemical drain cleaners. This method is effective for slow drains and drains that are completely stopped up.
When you hire ASP, our technicians will arrive completely equipped to clean and clear your drains and to protect your home. We use drop sheets, clean cloths, and cleaning materials to ensure health and safety. Your home will be treated with the same level of care and cleanliness we would expect for our own homes.
WATER HEATER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
At ASP, we understand the necessity of hot water for your home. Count on our us when you are having a problem or want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient water heater. We can send a technician who will arrive promptly, inspect your unit, and recommend the best solution for your situation.
WATER HEATER REPAIR
If your water heater suddenly stops working, our technicians are equipped to handle the issue with a fast and effective repair. We start by inspecting the unit to determine which components are causing the problem and will then explain the work that is needed to fix it. Our plumbers can repair the damage and restore most units to a pristine condition.
REPLACING YOUR WATER HEATER
Although our skilled technicians are often able to repair a broken water heater, sometimes the best solution is to replace the unit entirely.
It may be time to replace your water heating system if:
- The unit is more than 10 years old
- Your energy bills are increasing
- The unit is leaking
- The unit isn’t performing as well as it used to, even with routine maintenance
Some homeowners even choose to replace water heaters that are not broken because they need a larger unit or desire a more energy-efficient unit. Whatever the reason, ASP offers installation and replacement services at affordable prices. Our plumbers can explain your options and the cost of each type to help you select the water heater with the features and capacity you need.
COMMON PLUMBING EMERGENCIES INCLUDE:
We have seen it all. Over the years, we have handled a wide variety of emergency situations.
- Backed-up drains:A slow-draining fixture is generally not an emergency, but a sink, tub, or toilet with a completely blocked drain should be handled immediately.
- Burst pipes:Pipes tend to burst during the freeze and thaw cycle. Indoor pipes may also burst due to age or corrosion. It is important to address these issues quickly to avoid further damage to your property.
- Blocked or burst water and sewer lines:A problem with your main water line or sewer line should be addressed as quickly as possible. A sewer line leak or blockage can become a health hazard and should always be repaired immediately.
- No hot water:When the water heater stops working, you won’t be able to shower, wash dishes, or complete other important household tasks.
ASP is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company with trained technicians standing by to respond to your call for emergency service. We value hard work and always treat your home with the care we would expect at our own homes.